Tiffans, Simply incredible.

We went to DAK last weekend for pretty much the sole purpose of eating at Tiffins. Pre-drinks at Nomad, lunch at Tiffins, walked a lap around DAK, and left - nothing else. It was perfect!

We do Tiffins on every trip, sometimes twice. It's amazing, and the perfect midday retreat from the heat and bustle of Animal Kingdom. For all the nay-sayers out there, keep spreading the word so I'll never have difficulty booking a reservation! :)

I just found a reservation for our upcoming trip. This will be our first time at Tiffins. I am so excited to try it! Anyone have a favorite entree or drink?

I just found a reservation for our upcoming trip. This will be our first time at Tiffins. I am so excited to try it! Anyone have a favorite entree or drink?

I’m a Butter Chicken and Hightower Rocks person. I keep wanting to try the fish, but I’ve never been able to do it.

If we don’t have anywhere to be I also like to get an after meal pressed pot coffee or one of the other coffee beverages (eg, Mustang Coffee). Sometimes hot coffee on a hot Florida day doesn’t sound appealing, but they have some really good/really strong varieties of coffee, if into that kind of thing.

One of our favorites

shrimp and grits, very good!

View attachment 588084

and the fish - don’t let it intimidate you, it’s amazing:
View attachment 588095

my son had the lamb shank (not on the menu), but didn't let me get a picture of it. It was also very good. And the bread service is great too. It was nice to have a long lunch and cool down from the heat outside, in fact I think there was a storm outside while we ate.
I must have that fish!!! 🍽🍽

I’m a Butter Chicken and Hightower Rocks person. I keep wanting to try the fish, but I’ve never been able to do it.

If we don’t have anywhere to be I also like to get an after meal pressed pot coffee or one of the other coffee beverages (eg, Mustang Coffee). Sometimes hot coffee on a hot Florida day doesn’t sound appealing, but they have some really good/really strong varieties of coffee, if into that kind of thing.
Thank you for the recommendations. I think I’m gonna try the butter chicken.
Love strong coffee! I was eying that mustang coffee for sure!
The day we go is our pool/patio day so we are going later in the afternoon with dinner around 6. I’m really looking forward to trying something new!

It's definitely gotten a lot better. Tiffins was a hit or miss for a while. Had a great meal there the last time I went, thankfully. I prefer Sanaa any day, butttt a great dining option when in the park or Nomad for a quicker quality experience. Will try and book Tiffins before end of year to go again WHEN Disney sells these damn APs already, geez:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter