Tickets????

jwiegand

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are newbies to DVC. The last time I looked for tickets there were such things as "Length of stay" tickets. But all the tickets I see today are "Park Hoppers". We bought into Disney on a budget--and every nickel we can save means we can actually go to Disney, and not just dream about it. The last time we came we only had enough to by one day tickets for the Animal Kingdom. We still had a blast, but we missed a lot. Does anyone have the poop on the best deal on tickets? thanks,
John
:earseek:

well how many times a year do you go? if tis mre than 7 days its worth it to get the AP! they have UPH now(ulitmate park hopper) thats good from when you check in until you depart! they have the 5,6,7 park hopper pluses and the 4& 5 day hoppers! you have to figure out how many times in a year or how many days a year you will be there to say whats best for you! if its only going to be 5 days then go with the 5 day hopper! if you will go back more than that in a years time then get the AP! and remember that on the hoppers whatever day you don't use will never expire......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter