Tickets not linking on Disney app?

bk7700

Earning My Ears
Newbie here! I can see my hotel, tickets and park reservations when I log into the Disney website. When I login to my app, I can only see my hotel and dining reservations. When I tried to scan one of my QR codes from the park reservation email into the app, it doesn't go through. Am I doing something wrong?

When in the app choose Tickets and Passes.
Then on this screen hit the Blue plus sign in the corner to add the barcode.

The QR codes aren't really used but can print them if worrried and take to the gate.
On the home screen of the app it will show your next Park reservation date but not all , unlike MDE/WDW version. But you can click the link to manage reservations to see them all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-192137_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-192137_Disneyland.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20211121-192412_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-192412_Disneyland.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
Did you book a package? If so, your tickets won’t be available until about 5 days before your trip. At that point you can print them and scan the barcode under “tickets and passes”. The QR code for the reservation is something different.

ETA: if you didn’t and you already have your tickets, they’re listed under “tickets and passes” not “my plans”.

Did you book a package? If so, your tickets won’t be available until about 5 days before your trip. At that point you can print them and scan the barcode under “tickets and passes”. The QR code for the reservation is something different.

ETA: if you didn’t and you already have your tickets, they’re listed under “tickets and passes” not “my plans”.

Yes, I booked a package through Costco. Thanks!

Yes, I booked a package through Costco. Thanks!
Our trip starts Wednesday and our tickets (and extras) became available Sat (I did it in the app). There might be a way to link tickets straight from there, but I like having hard copies of everything just in case, so just scanned our tickets in from the printed pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter