Tickets From Travel Agent

Daisy78

Earning My Ears
We booked our trip with Thomas Cook and I picked up our tickets last week. We got a reference number to type in at a machine for the Eurostar and then just print outs for our hotel bookings etc.

When she handed me the tickets she pointed out that my husbands initial was wrong and said that the hotel had his full name correct etc. The booking is in my name - do you think we will run into problems with this?

Hope my post makes sense - sorry it's long and waffly.

Thank you x

I'd be more concerned about the Eurostar tickets than the hotel to be honest. When we've gone by Eurostar we've always had the proper tickets sent (rather than collecting them there) and I remember they had to have the correct name on them as is printed in your passport ~ if I were you I would check with the TA that your husband's info is going to be correct on the tickets.

Also, if the hotel does have his details correct, I don't understand why they couldn't just do you an amended print-out with his right initial.

I think if I were you I'd pop back and query this with them, just for peace of mind. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter