• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets from the Disney site

avdeane

<font color=purple>Just popping in to wish you a V
Has anyone else ever had problems ordering php from the Disney website? We don't need the pluses on our passes and I couldn't find the ones without them on the disney.ca site so I went through disney.com. It won't let me order the 4 day php because of the billing address. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else here in Canada had successfully ordered these or if I'll have to get them elsewhere. It was cheaper by $8 per ticket even with taxes and shipping costs from Disney. I have e-mailed Disney asking them since I figure if I pay the price to call long-distance for an answer I may as well just get them from a broker!

TIA
Vicky

So I wrote to WDW via their website. The gist of their response is that while we Canadians cannot order the ordinary park hopper tickets from their website, we can through telephone or fax to WDW and will receive the appropriate advance purchase discount. They do quote a regular shipping and handling charge of $3, and $10 for express delivery, but did not make it clear whether this was per ticket or per order.

Anyway, I plan to call in a week or so and order our five day park hoppers, without plusses, at the price of something like $231.11 US per adult hopper. If it is more than this, I will contact Ticketmania, and order them at $240 each, with free shipping.

Thanks Emmy!

I guess I will just have to call if I want them. I like the convenience of online shopping and hate to have to call but if I want those particular tickets I don't have a choice!

I looked at Ticketmania as well and figured I would order from them if I couldn't get the passes from Disney.

Vicky

I telephoned to order 3 x four-day park hopper passes ($613.44 US) and used "Will Call" as method of delivery. Tickets will be waiting for us when we arrive at any of the theme park entrances (TTC for Magic Kingdom). Did this last year also and didn't have any problems; saves on shipping costs and worrying about them getting lost in the mail! Hope this helps.

How does the will call work?
Do they have a specific will call wicket or do you just go to any of the ticket booths?
Also do you just give your name and I.D and pick up all the tickets or does each member of your party need to be there?
I had tried to see about will call last year and the cm on the phone told me there was no such thing-ha!
Grover in Winnipeg º0º

Your tickets can be picked up at the ticket sales wicket using the confirmation number you are provided when placing your order. You also need the charge card used to make your purchase. As we will not be using our passes the day we arrive, we use this time to pick them up at Will Call so that we are good to go first thing next morning.

Hi There,

When we last went we purchased our tickets from the Disney Store. In fact they mentioned many Americans come over to do the same since we are paying in Canadian Dollars. At the time we had gone we saved a bundle. There was also the purchase 1 and get the other for 50% off the price deal....These past few years it usually appears during the early months of the New Year.

Hope this helps:)

I finally received a reply to my e-mail from a Disney rep about the ticket situation. She basically told me that I was trying to order tickets that weren't available to me because I live in Canada. She said to go back to the correct site and see what is available for our country. Not helpful if you don't want to buy tickets for more days than what you need!! Since we have to purchase tickets for 9 of us I don't want to spend extra for days we won't be able to use this trip. Guess I will have to purchase elsewhere!!

Vicky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter