Tickets at work?

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
Has anyone booked a cruise using tickets at work? I just got an email about it today and it looks like they have some deals on dates we were looking at.

TicketsAtWork is definitely legitimate. I’ve never booked a cruise through them. When pricing out theme park tickets, I usually find they’re cheaper through Undercover Tourist due to additional fees on TicketsAtWork.

I’d just verify any extra fees by adding it to a cart and not checking out.

To my knowledge DCL does not allow any TA to discount cruises. The TA may offer other “perks” such as OBC, etc. What is offered and the value of that perk can vary greatly when considering various "traditional" TAs, online booking sites, warehouse clubs travel, AAA, etc.

Also be aware that if you book through a TA, most communication and payments must go through the TA.

Tickets at Work is legit. My current employer as well as the past two partnered with them. Last summer we bought Typhoon Lagoon tickets for half off and purchased Volcano Bay tickets at a good price too. No issue whatsoever redeeming the vouchers.

Definitely legit. I have been booking through them for years as my company has an account. They just started cruises this week I believe. I think they advertised onboard credit similar to what a TA might (or Costco card if you book on Costco Travel).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter