Ticket upgrade question (3 day park to park - AP)

eleda72

Mouseketeer
Hello from Norway :)
We are staying 4 nights at Cabana Bay in July with a 3 day 3 park tickets.
How much would it cost us to upgrade those tickets to an AP?

We would be staying at Disney for 10 nights before we are moving over to Universal and Cabana Bay

Thank you, best from Adèle Marie

It should be the price of the 3 park annual pass ($403.99-$733.99, depending on which level of AP), minus the official Universal value of your tickets ($359.99 for park-to-park or $299.99 for one-park-per-day).

Note A.) Once you go to Volcano Bay, you can only upgrade to a 3 park annual pass.
Note B.) The cheapest AP, seasonal, is blocked out in July, but you can still upgrade to it if you aren't going to re-enter a park after the upgrade (ie, upgrade on your last day, for another trip).

Also, check for AP rates on your hotel stay. The discount can sometimes be enough to offset the cost of the upgrade.

It should be the price of the 3 park annual pass ($403.99-$733.99, depending on which level of AP), minus the official Universal value of your tickets ($359.99 for park-to-park or $299.99 for one-park-per-day).

Note A.) Once you go to Volcano Bay, you can only upgrade to a 3 park annual pass.
Note B.) The cheapest AP, seasonal, is blocked out in July, but you can still upgrade to it if you aren't going to re-enter a park after the upgrade (ie, upgrade on your last day, for another trip).
Thank you so much, we will look into this :)

Given that I have to physically go to customer service to upgrade my tickets to an AP, my plan is to do that on my next trip to WDW.

When I upgrade the tickets, is the AP activated, or is it only activated once I enter the park? Thanks!

When you upgrade your tickets to a pas, yes

Your new ticket is scanned to the pass when first used

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter