Ticket sale at Get Away Today

kikismom

DIS Veteran
Delete if this is already posted please but I did a quick search and and didn't see it. Get Away Today is having a big sale on DL tickets. It looks like I can save about $300ish off of five day park hoppers for two people. I wasn't sure if I could post a link but a simple search will work if you are looking.

Does anyone know if I can buy tickets for a date and then change the date later? I’m going next summer and my date isn’t available now. TIA

Does anyone know if I can buy tickets for a date and then change the date later? I’m going next summer and my date isn’t available now. TIA
Yes, at Disneyland. You’re buying a voucher. You need to register it on the Disneyland website anytime before January 2025. You can hold on to that voucher for 12+ months, as long as you go to the parks by January 2025.

Last edited:

Yes, I don't think GAT makes you choose a date, but if they do just change the date when your actual date becomes available.

I tried this for a 5 day hopper, and it looks like I can save $100 per ticket. How are you saving $150 per ticket?! My kids and I have Believe magic keys, and now that I’m looking at the price increases, I should have bought DH one too.

I tried this for a 5 day hopper, and it looks like I can save $100 per ticket. How are you saving $150 per ticket?! My kids and I have Believe magic keys, and now that I’m looking at the price increases, I should have bought DH one too.
5 day park hoppers with G+ on DLs site is $1410. On GAT they are $1132 (for two adult tickets). I wanted to get the post up in a hurry and forgot mention the G+ part. I didn't realize the sale would go on for so long or I wouldn't have rushed so much.

Ohhh that makes sense! I forgot to add the genie+ on as I priced out the tickets out on the Disneyland website and Getawaytoday’s website. I just bought 5 day park hoppers in august and it was $445 on GAT. It’s crazy that ticket prices have gone up $100 for a 5 day hopper, and it’s an additional $30+ per day for genie+. I feel like Disney is losing money on all their product lines except the parks, so they’re squeezing every last dollar that they can from consumers. Ugh.

Ohhh that makes sense! I forgot to add the genie+ on as I priced out the tickets out on the Disneyland website and Getawaytoday’s website. I just bought 5 day park hoppers in august and it was $445 on GAT. It’s crazy that ticket prices have gone up $100 for a 5 day hopper, and it’s an additional $30+ per day for genie+. I feel like Disney is losing money on all their product lines except the parks, so they’re squeezing every last dollar that they can from consumers. Ugh.
To be fair, they didn’t raise the price last year and their labor and maintenance costs have risen because of inflation over the last 2-years. They also dropped the price of kids tickets.

That’s a great deal but it looks like Ares Travel has an even better rate. For a 3 Day Hopper (no Genie +) we will save around $20 more/ticket if I’m reading it right…

To be fair, they didn’t raise the price last year and their labor and maintenance costs have risen because of inflation over the last 2-years. They also dropped the price of kids tickets.

Didn't raise what price last year? They most definitely raised the base price of Genie+ last October, and they added dynamic pricing to it at that time. They also raised all the ticket prices last October and the magic key prices in August 2022.

Is it a sale or is it just tickets at the previous price? They seem to have the same prices as a few days ago.

Just purchased 5-day ticket park hopper ticket for $448.12 each. Undercover Tourist has tickets available at the rate prior to the October 11, 2023 price increase. This is my first time using UT because the price difference this time was worthwhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter