ticket questions

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
We are surprising our 2 kids (well 3 if you count the one I'm still carrying!) with a trip to the Poly in 30 days! I need to know if the DC discounts for an AP and hopper tickets can be applied at guest services or the TTC ticket window. We'll probably go right to the TTC to get our tix before we check in - will we be able to get the discount? Thanks in advance! :D

They've changed the DC discount now to where you have to preorder your tickets to get the discount, so you'll have to purchase your tickets before you leave.

Originally posted by jasmine206
We are surprising our 2 kids (well 3 if you count the one I'm still carrying!) with a trip to the Poly in 30 days! I need to know if the DC discounts for an AP and hopper tickets can be applied at guest services or the TTC ticket window. We'll probably go right to the TTC to get our tix before we check in - will we be able to get the discount? Thanks in advance! :D

You can get a Disney Club discount on AP/PAP tickets at the gate. To get a DC discount on PHP tickets, you will need to purchase them in advance. There is no DC dicsount on the "plain" park hopper passes, but there is an advance purchase discount.

It's becoming quite a trick to keep this all straight! Here's a chart from WDWIG that may help:

http://www.wdwig.com/ticketchart.htm

Enjoy your trip!

Thank you all - it wasn't clear on the DC website. I don't know if I have enough time to preorder the hoppers though! Thanks again!

Just a little FYI...

As of 1/1/03, the tax rate in Florida is increasing (don't know the percentages). What I do know is that the price for an AP with DC discount will be $377.01 for an adult and $320.57 for a child.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

Thanks Gail and Gravymom - the tax increase was enough incentive for me to get on the ticketmania site and order my PHs! I'll still have to get my AP but this was a big help - thanks again!
:D

Originally posted by jasmine206
Thank you all - it wasn't clear on the DC website. I don't know if I have enough time to preorder the hoppers though! Thanks again!

The disney store also sells PH passes at the "preorder" price

I believe the sales tax in FL increases from 6% to 6.5% on 1/1/03. The additional revenue will go towards FL's public school system. There may be another tax increase in 2003. When we were at WDW in Dec., there was discussion on the local news of asking FL voters to approve another sales tax increase. If approved, this revenue would go towards improvements in the interstates and highways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter