Ticket Question

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
DS is buying tickets for all of us through his work at a 5% discount. Is this a good discount?
The only thing is our 60 day mark is coming up, but I have a feeling he's not buying them until next month sometime because he's in the middle of a very busy time in work and he's also moving into a new house...
Would have been nice to get our FP's at 60 day mark.

DS is buying tickets for all of us through his work at a 5% discount. Is this a good discount?
The only thing is our 60 day mark is coming up, but I have a feeling he's not buying them until next month sometime because he's in the middle of a very busy time in work and he's also moving into a new house...
It's more important to book your FPs at 60 days than it is to get a 5% discount. Buy the tickets now, not later, whether it's via Undercover Tourist or directly from Disney. A month from now, some of the top Fast Passes that you want could be gone, and that could really impact your vacation experience.

I hove only bought my park tickets at UT for our past probably 5 trips.
I vote buy them from UT now also. In fact, I just purchased our tickets earlier this month, and got them in 5 days!

you are not paying sales tax.

Do you mean we don't pay sales tax with undercover tourist?

Florida sales tax -by Florida statute- must be paid on all theme park tickets sold for Florida theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter