Ticket Purchase Without Making a Reservation??

BayouQueen

DIS Veteran
I guess the DL website is changed again. I'm trying to purchase a ticket and then make my park reservation separately at a later time so the process will go faster when reservations open up. I don't see an option to do this. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help!!

It looks like they want us to buy and reserve at the same time, so no one buys a ticket they later find out they can't use. I'm waiting til tomorrow when the dates I want are fully open to reserve.

You could buy tickets then cancel the reservations they come with. Just make sure you purchase the same tier if it’s single day tickets.

You could buy tickets then cancel the reservations they come with. Just make sure you purchase the same tier if it’s single day tickets.

I thought about doing this, but kinda hesitated in case there are some rules or something I'm missing. I was scared my ticket would "go bad."
I thought I'd ask the question here on the Dis before doing that.

It doesn’t seem to be that hard to make reservations far out once they open. Right now both parks are available every day from July 15 through October 5. Minutes won’t matter when your date opens, in all likelihood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter