Ticket Prices

Tege

Mouseketeer
Ok, I’m a little shocked. I’ve always gotten my tickets from the nice place with a frog and they have always been less than getting them from Universal. This time the Universal website is $50 less than the frog. There are no promotions listed, just getting a regular park to park ticket. Anybody else ever seen this?

Did you click through on UO website to get tax included?

Frog prices include tax

Is it a 1 or 2 day ticket? Generally no discounts on those from anywhere.
I know there usually is only a very small discount on 3 day tickets. I was just shocked that the frog was more. I’ve never seen it where they were more than the park.

I've priced mine out recently for 3 day park to park and there is a $100+ discount.

Any chance you have the UO site in Florida Resident?
I will have to check that out. But I would have sworn that the frog was lower priced last week.

I will have to check that out. But I would have sworn that the frog was lower priced last week.

When I went on the Universal site, for some reason it defaulted me to Florida resident, even though I don't even live in the US. So I had to click on "Not a Florida Resident?" link for it to show me the regular prices. Once I did that I compared UO's site vs. the Frog for the same start date and the Frog was cheaper for me.

well I’ve looked again at I had gotten onto the FL resident prices so the frog is now about $25 less than Universal. Thanks for helping me figure this out. I knew something had to be wonky.

That's good. Would be a shame if you ended up mistakenly buying FL Resident tickets and get turned away at the gate. I'm sure if that happened you'd be able to pay the difference at guest services but it would have been a hassle.

That's good. Would be a shame if you ended up mistakenly buying FL Resident tickets and get turned away at the gate. I'm sure if that happened you'd be able to pay the difference at guest services but it would have been a hassle.
Talk about!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter