Ticket not showing in App

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
So I was checking everything out in the app making sure all was good before my FP+ time comes around and I'm noticing that tickets only show under the ticket tab for 3 out of the 4 of us. But if I log into the website it clearly shows a ticket for everyone. Anyone else ever have this issue and how did you resolve? And is this going to cause me issues when I go to book? If I try to relink our package it says already linked?
Or am I going to have to call for some IT help?
Thanks!

I would call Disney and get it resolve before your fastpass date arrives. The last thing you want tis to be dealing with it and not being able to get the fastpasses you want for your trip.

I've had lots of issues where things show in the web page but not the app. For our trip in March all my FPs are missing from the app but show just fine on the web page. No idea why. I hope it's not and issue

I sent an email asking for assistance so we shall see....Same log in and all the same info we've used for previous trips so I'm not sure what the issue is. But I feel like it's probably just their glitchy app.

So I was checking everything out in the app making sure all was good before my FP+ time comes around and I'm noticing that tickets only show under the ticket tab for 3 out of the 4 of us. But if I log into the website it clearly shows a ticket for everyone. Anyone else ever have this issue and how did you resolve? And is this going to cause me issues when I go to book? If I try to relink our package it says already linked?
Or am I going to have to call for some IT help?
Thanks!

I think the highlighted part actually points out the problem. From post 3 of the FP+ FAQ,

For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

Yeah, I kind of doubt that's the issue since 3 out of the 4 show on ours...And both of our traveling parties have all their folks showing but you never know. Hopefully it's that easy!

So I spent some time on the phone with Disney IT over the weekend and they got it fixed. Something about the friend invite to my husband getting hung up and it was causing his ticket to "hide". They swear I would have been able to make the FP+ because the ticket was associated though.
Just thought I would post an update in case someone else has the same issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter