ticket ?... not my first rodeo but.....

vicb

DIS Veteran
I probably should know this but I've never quite done this before....

Just was at WDW for a week in May, didn't have a return trip in the future but now we have the chance to stay in a beach condo for two weeks in March 2020 and we want to drive up to Disney to see Star Wars Land. So... if we book one night at a disney resort can we buy a two day park hopper and get the 60 day FP+ booking for both days?

THanks.

Actually this is our favorite thing to do, that is, stay offsite but plan a short stay at a Disney hotel. It is like a trip within a trip, very fun. But I would recommend staying 2 nights at WDW, makes the experience better overall. Unless you were booking only to get the early FP+

Actually this is our favorite thing to do, that is, stay offsite but plan a short stay at a Disney hotel. It is like a trip within a trip, very fun. But I would recommend staying 2 nights at WDW, makes the experience better overall. Unless you were booking only to get the early FP+

I would love to stay two nights but we will be squeezing a visit to WDW in on what is a different focused trip involving several others. I do think we can manage to carve out two full days and one night with our son and daughter though. Every time we have been able to go to WDW with our adult kids (or even when they were in HS and college) feels like a bonus for us. We were so thrilled that this year in May both our son and daughter used precious vacation time from work and significant others to go on a family only trip with hubby and I. It was so much fun and as they said "reliving our childhood but with drinking privileges" :rotfl2::drinking1 We just missed Toy Story Land and of course want to see SW Land. My DD's significant other is not so much a theme park fan so that is playing into this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter