Ticket for a Child Who Turned 3 After a Postponed Trip but Before the Rescheduled Trip.

Crystal824

DIS Veteran
We had a trip planned for June, which we postponed until October. My 2 year old son just had a birthday. He would have been free for the June trip so we didn't buy him a ticket. He will be 3 for the Oct trip. Technically, we should buy him a ticket and we are happy to do so. Of course, tickets are not being sold right now. I'm not sure how to handle this situation.

I didn't make any park reservations for him today as I did with our other family members and just considered him an infant. Does anyone else have this situation?

Last edited:
Posters are only able to tell you to buy him a ticket when you are able. You could also call guest services and ask their advice.

Thanks. I certainly can buy a ticket when I am able. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. I actually did call and after being on hold for a long time, I hung up.

Thanks. I certainly can buy a ticket when I am able. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. I actually did call and after being on hold for a long time, I hung up.

I'm not in that situation, but I'd imagine they are going to have to be understanding about that because many people, I'm sure, are in your exact situation. Good luck!

I am in the exact same situation as you are. June trip rescheduled for October, and my little girl just turned 3.
I have also tried calling, but I don't have the time to sit on hold for hours on end. Our trip is in October and right now I have park passes for everyone in my party except for my newly-turned 3 year old.
I will let you know if I find anything out.

Probably late now, since tickets are available again, but we were in the same boat. We just held out until tickets were available again and got her one. It should arrive this week and then we will make her park reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter