• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Expiration Question

vellamint

DIS Veteran
I am planning my annual Girlfriends trip and we are going to DisneyLAND this year - YEAH!!

My question is...if I buy a four day park hopper on the official Disneyland website is the expiration date 13 days after first use or is there another expiration date that I dont know about.

We are planning for April but there is something going on that may make us need to change our plans at the last minute so I do not want to prepurchase if they will expire before we can use them......on the other hand I do not want to miss out on the Play at a Childs price discount either!

Thanking you in advance for your time!

It is 13 days from first use, but if DL is planning on raising ticket prices (which they often will do in March) then they might expire sooner, so you might want to wait anyway if you're not going until April.

I am in the same situation so I called Disneyland CS and they told me that the tickest for adults play at a childs price will be for sail Until April 27th. You can call CS and they will verify this if you need to.

Nichol

Disneyland just raised prices in January, as they seem to do every year. Generally tickets are good until the following January or 13 days after first use. Of course any special promos. Adults at Kids Price or Kids Free tickets will expire when the promotion ends, likely just before Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter