Ticket entitlements?

mark smith

Mouseketeer
3 weeks away from our third trip to WDW in 2 years. Yes we have become addicted and finally bought AP's. I had park hopper plus tix's from my last trip and used all the days but not the plusses'. Are these plusses' still good or expired? Also, have passes from last year for one day or round of mini golf(never used). Are these still valid? Thanks.

Originally posted by mark smith
3 weeks away from our third trip to WDW in 2 years. Yes we have become addicted and finally bought AP's. I had park hopper plus tix's from my last trip and used all the days but not the plusses'. Are these plusses' still good or expired? Also, have passes from last year for one day or round of mini golf(never used). Are these still valid? Thanks.

The plusses are good forever, they don't expire. As to the the mini golf, I don't have an answer, is there something on the back regarding expiration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter