Ticket Discount Question

ffugitive

DIS Veteran
I see the current promotion, which requires use by May. But we are going the last week of August. How likely is it that they will open up another promotion for that time period? I am thinking that there's little or no chance bc of Star Wars opening this summer, but wanted to know if that is a time when they typically offer a deal. Thanks!

Best of luck with that, but I hope you find a special somewhere

We’re going in Sept, and I picked up our 5- day parkhoppers from Last Minute Travel. As an example, 5 day parkhoppers purchased through the Disney website for our dates would cost $395 per person (age 9 and over). Undercover Tourist lists the same tickets priced at $364.95, a savings of $30.05 per ticket. LastMinuteTravel lists the ticket for $339.54, a savings of $55.46 per ticket.
This is why I went with LMT this time. I've booked through them before, and also GetAwayToday, and many people on this forum use Undercover Tourist. I always check them all, and lately LMT has been the best price.

I see the current promotion, which requires use by May. But we are going the last week of August. How likely is it that they will open up another promotion for that time period? I am thinking that there's little or no chance bc of Star Wars opening this summer, but wanted to know if that is a time when they typically offer a deal. Thanks!
The only ticket promotion that I know of for August involves participating in the annual CHOC Walk fundraiser at DLR. This year's Walk is on August 11th. Walkers are give the chance to purchase park tickets at a substantial discount. I don't know whether SWGE will affect the availabilty of tickets and discount this year. You can look on the CHOC Walk website for more information (https://www.chocwalk.org/).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter