Ticket activation, ticket not used, good for how long?

tigger2002

DIS Veteran
We are going for two weeks in Feb. and staying onsite. My daughter and husband "may" come down for one week. I would like to get Fastpasses for everyone at the 60 day mark.

Questions: If I buy tickets for them, link the tickets, and then make Fastpass reservations as if they are coming, but then they don't go; how long are the tickets good for? I know that once you use them one time you have 14 days to use the rest of the days on the ticket. Could they use them the next year?

We are going for two weeks in Feb. and staying onsite. My daughter and husband "may" come down for one week. I would like to get Fastpasses for everyone at the 60 day mark.

Questions: If I buy tickets for them, link the tickets, and then make Fastpass reservations as if they are coming, but then they don't go; how long are the tickets good for? I know that once you use them one time you have 14 days to use the rest of the days on the ticket. Could they use them the next year?

There have been large changes to the WDW ticket system in the last week, you may find the ticket FAQ helpful. One of the things that has changed is the 14-day expiration.

It depends on when you bought them and when they expire. It could be 12/2019 or it could be that week.

Either way, if they expire, you could use the value of the tickets to buy new tickets at the current prices.

If you buy them from an official 3rd party source like Parksavers or Undercover Tourist the emailed passes are valid for the number of days on them if they are activated by 12/31/19. You have 14 days from first use to use all your days. After 12/31/19 they have a value of the advance pricing (I think advanced, not gate but not sure) for when the were issued to the company (which is essentially the price before Tuesday’s price increase) that can be applied to the cost of new passes at the current pricing system. Check the ticketing FAQ for more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter