Thursday's Let's Woo Hooty Riddle

And Thanks Donna - I KNOW I am not one of the smart ones, I admit it. :teeth:

Good morning, I'm in and doing the 8 day dance! party:

And Sheri is getting pregnant today - so Woo Hooty must be in the game plan :banana: :banana:

LK:

tu.gif

Buzzy:

tu.gif

Grammyof2 said:
And Thanks Donna - I KNOW I am not one of the smart ones, I admit it. :teeth:

Lemme just clarify my earlier comment.....

I MEANT the smart girls that were already here.....I knew the rest of you would be along shortly.......

as opposed to the men....who....well......you know! ;)

Jeffy, YAY for you but I plan on not liking you in a week! :p

firstmickey said:
Hey....Angel will be IN when she gets here! I would never be mean to my BFF!
I think she does an outstanding job on these things. I mean first she has to go to Babel Fish and translate the riddles from English to Jive, and then figure them out, then translate them back. Sure her answers don't make sense most of the time...but that's just bad translation software!

Where is Angel anyway? she's late!

and Tooty Fruity better be posting here today too!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Ok PM has been sent.

Hopefully it is correct and I am in :banana:

1/2 of WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOTY

o.k. folks, I gotta eat breakfast, then finish getting ready for work. I'll catch you later!

sheridac said:
Laundry?? What laundry???

I don't do laundry. I buy new!!!! :teeth:

Bwaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(sher....LAUNDRY means something else on the riddle/angel threads!) ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
and Tooty Fruity better be posting here today too!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2
I heard (and I'm not saying this is true, but I'm having my sources check it out) she got stopped at the Canadian boarder trying to bring in some illegal anti-flatulence pills that our FDA hasn't approved. She might be a little late to the party.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I heard (and I'm not saying this is true, but I'm having my sources check it out) she got stopped at the Canadian boarder trying to bring in some illegal anti-flatulence pills that our FDA hasn't approved. She might be a little late to the party.

That Canadian border is tough.

I have a new dog now cause he wouldn't let go of my leg when we were crossing. Nice dog, with big teeth, that hangs on my ankle, and sniffs my pockets :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
That Canadian border is tough.

I have a new dog now cause he wouldn't let go of my leg when we were crossing. Nice dog, with big teeth, that hangs on my ankle, and sniffs my pockets :teeth:

OMG Gram...you kill me! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter