Thursday Riddle

firstmickey said:
Im ignoring Duck... :teeth:
That's fine...then you didn't see the fact that I kinda defended your unexpectedly crap team being compared to that historically crap team.

ETA:Now I'm hoping the Browns win tonight.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
That's fine...then you didn't see the fact that I kinda defended your unexpectedly crap team being compared to that historically crap team.

:rotfl:

I don't know how I'm supposed to "argue" with you when I spend so much time LAUGHING!

Good Morning Riddlers!!

Hope you're all having a great day!

I sent something... hope I'm in.
1.gif

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Im watching Grey's Anatomy. I don't care what you hope for. :p

Hey Lou....good luck with that! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Roadie...I had my shower thank you very much! :goodvibes And Im just teasin'...I wuv you!

firstmickey said:
Roadie...I had my shower thank you very much! :goodvibes And Im just teasin'...I wuv you!

Right back at ya! :love2:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Wow...all this talk of the 'battle of the century' tonight brought the riddle to a dead stop.
You should have seen the posts that were deleted by the Mods :sad2:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Wow...all this talk of the 'battle of the century' tonight brought the riddle to a dead stop.

We're saving our energy for the game. :teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Oh, come on now! I think everyone is a little shocked at how bad the Steelers are playing, but team is a bit generous for what that thing is in Cleveland.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not that the Bears are much better, though, despite their record. They're all defense. I hope the Ravens and Bears play in the Super Bowl so I can prove my point ;)

Anyway, I'm not in yet. I can get the answer, it's just time consuming.

firstmickey said:
Nobody asked you dragonybrat! :p quit adding your two cents! ;)
penny.gif

But I'm too cheap to put in anymore than that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter