Thursday Riddle

wooodoooty! :banana:

Twinkie! You got it girl!

WOOOOODOOOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latoberg said:
Hey Frick, keep trying. There aren't that many words in the whole riddle. Just start at the beginning and keep guessing.

:rotfl:

wooooohoooooty...dang it feels good to woohooty before noon :teeth:

dancingchick2.gif

I have nothing to PM. I am a gud spelr and I don't see anything wrong there. So it must be a "think outside the box" thing and my brain is firmly inside the box this fine morning!!

kpk89 said:
I have nothing to PM. I am a gud spelr and I don't see anything wrong there. So it must be a "think outside the box" thing and my brain is firmly inside the box this fine morning!!

Hey gud spelr

maybe you need to be a bad spelr to get this one, cause I got it right away.

Donna, I love Carmel....and caramels. Here is my favorite restaurant almost in the world.....in Big Sur. Folks, put it on the list for the next time you are in that area. Doesn't Mary Jo live out that way?

patio4.jpg

Nepenthe. The most romantic place in the world to have wine and cheese.... :love:

Donna can we do a side trip to Cannery Row? It is right around the peninsula from Carmel By-the-Sea.

home_image.gif

Now that I'm caught up I'm going to get in a late......

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOTY!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Alan, depends on what you are having. Both are correct... one is caramel and one is carmel like carmelized sugar :p

Okay, so I thought food first ;)

Lorraine
tu.gif

Carp. Missed the woohooty.

Isn't Twink a woohooty virgin? Was this her first?

Tell us Twink, was it GOOOOOOOOOD????????

Damn. I'm late for another Woo Hooty....and Craig made it again w/out me. I really need to stop letting that happen :rolleyes: :rotfl:

But since I'm finally here......

:cheer2: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOTY :cheer2:

Adding Big Sur and Cannery Row to the tour. :thumbsup2

Monterey is beautiful too. And we can visit several wineries....

regional01.jpg

tmasingo said:
Damn. I'm late for another Woo Hooty....and Craig made it again w/out me. I really need to stop letting that happen :rolleyes: :rotfl:

But since I'm finally here......

:cheer2: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOTY :cheer2:

Does this happen often? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter