Thursday Riddle

Craig
tu.gif

Lorraine
tu.gif

Morning. PM sent and I am IN!!

(What were the answers yesterday? I didn't know ANY of them. I didn't understand the mints. I even tried to google and couldn't find them, which says bad things about my google skills. Throw a kitty a bone please.)

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Morning. PM sent and I am IN!!

(What were the answers yesterday? I didn't know ANY of them. I didn't understand the mints. I even tried to google and couldn't find them, which says bad things about my google skills. Throw a kitty a bone please.)

The answers yesterday were....

1) Portobello Road - From Bedknobs & Broomsticks

2) "Energy, You Make the World Go 'Round" - Epcot's Universe of Energy (Original Version)

3) Theme from Duck Tales

Bonus: Sure as Sun Turns to Moon - Tarzan the Musical

crcormier said:

2) "Energy, You Make the World Go 'Round" - Epcot's Universe of Energy (Original Version)

3) Theme from Duck Tales

Even seeing the answers, there was NO way I would remember those!!

crcormier said:

3) Theme from Duck Tales

No WONDER I didn't know. The first one was the only one that sounded remotely familiar yesterday. I've only ridden Universe of Energy once, it's been at least 15 years since I heard Duck Tales, and I have never seen Tarzan the Musical.

How do you sign obscure? (Name that movie)

I knew the Portobello Road one and I got that one was from Tarzan on Broadway. But beyond that I was lost. Maybe if I'd have had time to meet with Mr. Google, but I never got around to it. :teeth:

I think I'm IN today. PM on it's way.

Glad I got it, for a second I thought I was going to have to throw it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter