Three year old at BBB

LMP❤️Disney

Earning My Ears
I have a very girly, princess loving three year old that loves the idea of BBB. I know that three is the youngest age allowed, just wondering if anyone can tell me their experiences with one that young at DD BBB. I think she will love the one on one attention and hoping it won't be to overwhelming. I have toyed with the idea of canceling and waiting until next year but I think she will love it.

Our youngest daughter did it at 3. We were worried because she was so shy at the time, but she did great, and she looked so cute in her Snow White outfit when all was said and done! :)

She will love it. They typically make quite a fuss over the girls. They definitely treat the little girl as the customer, and the parent as secondary. DD has always had a tender head and complains when I do her hair, so I was worried, but she didn't complain once at the BBB her first time when she was little. She loved every second. She also loved the attention she got from CMs and others in the park afterwards. She will be addressed as "Princess" by a lot of CMs. I will say that we did the bun DD's first time, and with her tender head, the hairstyle didn't make it through the day. It was really tight and started giving her a headache, so I had to take it down in the park- it brushed out surprisingly well with all that goop in it though. She is really sensitive though. It was still worth it because she absolutely loved the experience and we got great photopass photos from the BBB. Another year, she did the diva hairstyle and that one didn't bother her at all.

DD did it at 3, 5 and 9. At 3 she was meh even though she wore princess dresses almost all day everyday at home. Watched the movies all the time. I think it may have been too much very early in the morning. I think it was more for me than her.

Now at 5 she loved loved loved it. It was a completely different experience.

At 9 she enjoyed herself but by noon she was over it.

I have no regrets doing it all 3 times. I told her this past trip that we probably won't be back before she turns 12. Now we planning 2017 and she'll be 11. First thing she said was "I can go to BBB again."

She will have a blast. If you are doing the whole package, make sure to bring her sneakers to wear under the princess dress. Time limit on those shoes hurting is about 20 minutes!My Cinderella.jpg

My daughter had just turned 3 and she did good...I did have to give her my phone with her favorite show on it for part of it because she kept wanting to look in the mirror. Lol.

My daughter did it at 3 and at 4. Both times she loved it and sat very nicely for the fairy godmothers. She danced through Main Street like nobody was watching. It was pure Disney magic. I highly recommend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter