Three Things...Gratitude Thread

God's grace to me of laughter and I pray keeping a faithful and upbeat outlook.

Children and puppies at play can inspire such joy, healing, and laughter.

God just placed in my heart some funny memories. First of a choir rehearsal long ago when a late friend helped warm us up with a funny song about a chick. Second of a claw machine at a restaurant that would not drop a teddy bear I had won thanks to God for my late friend Shirley. A manager or someone had to open the machine and lift the bear off. I was determined that bear was meant for Shirley.

Memories of fun with my beloved late Grandparents along with laughter past and God willing to come with my dear Dad.

Good Sunday Morning! :wave:

#1 - DD20 - Nobody, and I mean nobody, makes me laugh as much as she does. Shes been going through a lot of stresses lately and she’s close to kicking those stresses to the curb. I’m looking forward to laughing with her again, because these stresses have taken that away. About 2 1/2 more weeks until she’s home - I can hardly wait!

#2 - Jimmy Fallon - I find him soooo……funny! I don’t watch his show because I’m sleeping, but I do love his TikToks and other videos from his show. They literally make me LOL!

#3 - A Friend I coached with - We used to have the best laughs everywhere. I don’t see him as often, but when I do, we still have some great laughs. I miss our coaching days. He’s still coaching, and asked me if I’d like to help him, but I’m enjoying my life after travel ball.

(Sun, 4/28) - 3 funny things you're grateful for

1. Funny inside jokes between family and friends. Not to exclude others, but just when we're together, the things that only that group can relate to. They can make you laugh without even saying anything sometimes!

2. Sitcoms - thinking of older shows like Golden Girls, Everyone Loves Raymond, or newer ones like Big Bang Theory. I need to find a new sitcom to start watching!

3. Stand up comics - DH and I went to see John Crist not too long ago - so funny!

(Sun, 4/28) - 3 funny things you're grateful for

1. Funny inside jokes between family and friends. Not to exclude others, but just when we're together, the things that only that group can relate to. They can make you laugh without even saying anything sometimes!

2. Sitcoms - thinking of older shows like Golden Girls, Everyone Loves Raymond, or newer ones like Big Bang Theory. I need to find a new sitcom to start watching!

3. Stand up comics - DH and I went to see John Crist not too long ago - so funny!
We have just one more episode to finish another go around of Big Bang. We like to finish off our TV viewing at night with a comedy and that one really fills the bill. We did Frasier once also and that was a great one to tack on to our evenings of crime/serious dramas or intense sporting events. :) (right now it’s playoff hockey)

1. Sometimes there will be something that strikes my DH and I as hilarious and we will laugh those long laughs that you cannot stop or breathe. They don’t happen often, but when they do, I treasure them. It truly feels therapeutic.

2. Funny late night hosts who help bring some balance to the news. I especially loved when Stephen Colbert did episodes from his home during the pandemic. Also like Seth Meyers and Jon Stewart.

3. Sitcoms and being able to access favorite scenes on YouTube. We recently watched the Mary Tyler Moore episode where she is at the funeral of Chuckles the Clown. The ski cabin scene in Frasier is another favorite. How wonderful that we have access to so much comedy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter