Three day park hopper or 4 day base ticket?

So I’m trying to decide which park ticket I should get for my upcoming trip. I’m only there for 4 nights.

The first option is to just get a 3 day hopper, and hop around accordingly. Second option is the 4 day base, get a late flight on my departure day (6 pm flight), and spend that last day at DAK.

I suggest a hopper IF you're staying at an EPCOT area resort on Crescent Lake OR if you want to ride GotG CR more then once

This totally depends on what you want to accomplish, and I would also suggest that it hinges on where you are staying, as well. I like hoppers, but I also plan out what I'm going to do with the hoppers, and I normally stay at an Epcot resort because I like to go to Hollywood more than the other parks. It should be pretty clear if hopper tickets are for you or not if you plan it out. Travel time between parks is a real consideration, too. That time is pretty expensive. Staying at an Epcot resort keeps travel time to and from 2 parks to minutes without relying on transportation to show up. Good luck!

This totally depends on what you want to accomplish, and I would also suggest that it hinges on where you are staying, as well. I like hoppers, but I also plan out what I'm going to do with the hoppers, and I normally stay at an Epcot resort because I like to go to Hollywood more than the other parks. It should be pretty clear if hopper tickets are for you or not if you plan it out. Travel time between parks is a real consideration, too. That time is pretty expensive. Staying at an Epcot resort keeps travel time to and from 2 parks to minutes without relying on transportation to show up. Good luck!
No Epcot resort for us, it’ll most likely be Pop. That’s one reason I hate park hoppers because of the time you lose from hopping.

Hoppers could be the way to go utilizing the skyliner at Pop and could be a nice option. Are you planning to visit every park if you do the 4 day base? If so, I'm a fan of AK being your departure day given it's not a full day park for us, however, there are some people who of course may disagree.

I'd do a draft schedule of your plan and what you'd like to accomplish while there, which parks on each day and see if you can do it without the hoppers to save $. If it's feasible, I'd skip them. If anything, you can always add it when you get there but you need to do it on the first park day otherwise it cannot be added.

Hoppers could be the way to go utilizing the skyliner at Pop and could be a nice option. Are you planning to visit every park if you do the 4 day base? If so, I'm a fan of AK being your departure day given it's not a full day park for us, however, there are some people who of course may disagree.

I'd do a draft schedule of your plan and what you'd like to accomplish while there, which parks on each day and see if you can do it without the hoppers to save $. If it's feasible, I'd skip them. If anything, you can always add it when you get there but you need to do it on the first park day otherwise it cannot be added.
If I were to do a 4 day ticket, I would do one park per day, and DAK would be the park that I would choose for the half day.

If I were to do a 4 day ticket, I would do one park per day, and DAK would be the park that I would choose for the half day.
For us that would be a solid plan, it would be tiring with no break but that would be very doable for us and pretty much how we visit disney given we don't take very long trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter