• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three choices HELP!!!

reeddi

Mouseketeer
I have three choices for my upcoming April 20-27 vacation. There are four traveling (me, DH and 2 DD's (6 & 1)). Which of the following off-site hotels would you choose?

Tropical Palms - STUDIO cabin, close to disney, good pool area for both DD's ($49 a night)

Country Inn and Suites at Calypso Cay - One Bedroom suite, 5 miles from disney, cool pool, breakfast included. ($44.50 a night)

Super 8 Suites on Vine - 2 bdr suite, regular pool, 8 miles from disney, breakfast included. ($42.95 a night)

As you can see I am trying to stay under $60 a night and have room. We don't really mind driving and will be to all the parks anyway.

Give me some specifics as to why you would or wouldn't stay at these places.

Can you tell me where you got your rate for the Country Inn? I have read some really good reviews on this place. Also, do u know if there Breakfast is a Hot Breakfast?

I got it as an entertainment rate. To tell you the truth, I don't know if it's a hot breakfast. Look for the thread on this hotel with all the reply's. I think someone who stayed there said the breakfast had lots of vareity and some hot stuff.

When I was trying to figure where to stay, It seemed the the Country Inn and Suites at Calyspso Cay had the best deal going. That is why we deceided to stay there for 6 nights in Sept. I havn't been there yet, but have heard great things about it. We got a great rate of $54 for a kidsuite!!!

So my vote goes for Country Inn and suites.

BTW- it comes with contental breakfast, that big post describes it.

we are going to stay there for a wk.
they have free shuttle to both universal & wdw.
free continental breakfast.
and its new!
nice pool area.
i stopped looking after i found this place.

reeddi, I was wondering where you got those rates - especially the rate for Country Inn & Suites. We've stayed at the one in Lake City before and were really pleased with it but we paid a good bit more than that for it. Would appreciate any info you can share on getting the lower rate. Thanks.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter