Thread with lots of food photos?

JoyW

Earning My Ears
Is there a thread here with Universal food photos? I've been wading through the Where to Eat thread, which has some fantastic info, but haven't been able to find a food pics thread through search. Thanks!

Look at the sticky above at the top of this page .
“Where to eat”

That is the main thread that has food pictures
Start from the end and work backwards

Some trip reports include park pictures of food
Check that forum also

@Baldy thanks! What did you have at Mythos? It looks good. Your pictures are fantastic.

I just want to see pictures in general of all the Universal food, like I’m used to seeing for Disney. Our first trip is coming up, and pictures would help me figure out portion size, etc. I’m going with my husband and three teen and near-teen sons. I’m hoping we can share some here and there, but I don’t want to plan on it if it isn’t feasible.

I’ve gone through several trip reports and many pages of the What to Eat thread. I’ll keep plowing!

@Baldy thanks! What did you have at Mythos? It looks good. Your pictures are fantastic.
Thanks. I love looking at food pics when I’m planning a trip too. We are usually Disney people but with everything going on, we went over to the dark side on this trip ;)

At Mythos, we had the souvlaki couscous bowls with chicken and the gnocchi bolognese. Portion sizes were pretty generous everywhere we went. For example, the fish picture I posted is a kids portion. The adult portion is about twice that size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter