Thoughts on our prospective travel dates

ColoradoLime

wait awhile between eating and goat staring
We're planning on a first time trip to DL Paris in 2017.

I have three time periods picked out:

Sept 19-24 (For the marathon weekend)
Oct 9-14 (This is the best as the kids are on break from school)
Dec 20-26 (Because...Christmas!)

I have yet to do a marathon weekend in the US as the dates don't always line up with our availability. But would love to be able to participate in the Sept Paris dates.

Since it's our first trip we want to make the most of it. The kids have always wanted to go during Halloween - is it a big deal in Paris like it is in the US Parks?

Christmas would be just amazing for me, but would have to convince the kiddos. But also wondering if a Christmas trip would be better reserved for a warm US Park.

Any thoughts on pros or cons for these dates? What would the weather be like on these dates?

as for your first trip I would choose October as it will be the less busy time from them 3... Halloween is not so big here like in US but parks looks lovely with Halloween/Harvest decorations, there is special Halloween parade, meet and greets etc have a look what they offer this year and it will be similar next year...
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/events/halloween-at-disneyland-paris/

we were during Halloween 2 years ago and would love to go again as had a great time then xx

Of those I would choose either September or October, depending on whether you prefer to be there for the marathon or Halloween. I was there for the marathon weekend and had a brilliant time. It was fab taking part in the 5k race and I thought there was a great atmosphere over the weekend. Plus I arrived on the Friday before and the parks were so quiet - pretty much everything was a walk on and I got loads done.

Having said that, its great to be there in October too when all the Halloween stuff is going on. Halloween is one of my favourite seasons at Disney with all the decorations, Halloween parade etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter