• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thoughts on NYE

brave321

Mouseketeer
I know I can’t make any reservations right now, but I’ve had to postpone what was supposed to be a March trip 3 times. First we rescheduled for June, and then August. We decided that, even though Disney’s reopening before then, it’s not worth it for us with the changes in experience. So now I’m looking farther into the future and am considering NYE. We went for New Years in 2017 and had a blast, but we began planning in February. With the current state of things, I’m wondering if going for New Year’s is a pipe dream.

Who knows when we will be allowed to make a reservation for then or if there’s even any availability? Who knows if there’ll be the new years fireworks? I know no one can answer these questions right now and it’s all just speculation. But I’m just wondering what people’s thoughts are? Does anyone remember what availability looked like around NYE for resort hotels before they stopped taking reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter