Thoughts on new Furniture in Bell Vue Lounge

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
Was in Bell vue lounge over weekend.
What is up with new furniture??
Am I the only one who thinks that stuff was meant for contemporary??
I think it is terrrible.
What are your thoughts?

Looks crowded . I wonder if they wipe down the coffee tables ( with shoes on them ) for their Breakfast Hour

1CC71220-09B3-4367-B870-8830CD5A281D.png

2B2615E5-0E4D-4C62-B317-0DBC055C1511.png

Last edited:
I don't care about the furniture, but it looks nice to me, LOL. I'm just glad it's open and available for a quick breakfast in the morning.

Is there still the coffee mug refill station? Much preferred gowing there vs Boardwalk Bakery ….not sure if that has a refill station any more either.

I think I like the old stuff better, but I don't like change so maybe after it grows on me I will like it. Did they take away the game tables? I hope not, I loved having a game of checkers with my husband there, especially if I win. 😉

I think it looks great!
The woman slouched on the couch with her feet on the table, not so much……

Was in Bell vue lounge over weekend.
What is up with new furniture??
Am I the only one who thinks that stuff was meant for contemporary??
I think it is terrrible.
What are your thoughts?

Oh wow, I see what you mean - the teal chairs do look more modern/contemporary than I think fits with the resort theme. Personally I prefer the old furniture and the vintage vibe.

IMG_3953.jpg

C'est la vie!

We were at the Bel Vue the week before Christmas and were quite disappointed in the “new” furniture. It does not fit the era. The game table and games were also absent. I initially assumed that the new furniture was a temporary replacement while the old furniture was being refreshed. Things have gone downhill since Allan retired.

We were at the Bel Vue the week before Christmas and were quite disappointed in the “new” furniture. It does not fit the era. The game table and games were also absent. I initially assumed that the new furniture was a temporary replacement while the old furniture was being refreshed. Things have gone downhill since Allan retired.

No more game tables? Very sad, I guess I will have to bring my own game board and playing pieces. LOL

How does the new furniture say "turn of the century"? At least the previous furniture said that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter