• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thoughts on marriott village properties???

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
Can anyone provide feed back regarding the Marriott properties located in Marriott village?
Favorite?
Reviews?
Best pool?
Best bar (if available)?

I've stayed at all 3 properties over the last few years and I really liked Courtyard. The only drawback to that property is that you don't get the free breakfast. The last time I stayed at Fairfield was Summer of 2021 and a lot of things were still closed. Had to go to Courtyard to check in and Springhill Suites for breakfast and pool. Breakfast was fine, did not use the pool.
The location is great as it is very close to Disney Springs and the Outlet Mall. There is also a Target not too far away and several restaurants nearby.
Just be aware that they charge a $5 "Destination Fee" (used to be a hidden charge but I see now that it is revealed up front) and $17/night for parking.
I have actually started staying at the Flamingo Crossing locations, although they have now started charging $10/night for parking. No resort or destination fees though and even though they are a bit further away, it's a really up and coming area with Target, Walgreen's and several restaurants right next door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter