Thoughts On Boma Breakfast!!

I also have a Boma breakfast ADR for my first stay at AKL in September. Glad to see all the great words! Doing it on my off-day and not until 9 to take full advantage.

While I'm on the topic of desserts, just a reminder that the only dessert Boma has in the morning is the bread pudding - not the usual larger dessert selections at breakfast buffets.

So we're not counting cinnamon rolls, sticky buns, or Krispy Kreme as dessert? The creamy fruity thing is a bit desserty too.

I like to start with pastries, then a spicy African round, then a classic hot breakfast round, then the sweet desserty items. Starting and ending with that bread pudding.

So glad to hear all the positive comments! I am trying breakfast here for the first time on my MNSSHP day this August!

Boma has the best breakfast! We love that restaurant. It is the only buffet style restaurant we go to. Dinner is amazing too. Enjoy!

Its the most awesome breakfast at Disney. But with it costing $100 for a family of four now, they have priced us out.

Another positive review from Boma from me! I went there 2 years ago because I keep reading all these rave reviews and finally had to see for myself. I'm generally not a fan of buffets and really only do them at Disney for the characters, but this one did not disappoint. The selection was amazing and it was all delicious and the service was outstanding as well. Definitely do it!

There's so much for everyone. We are low carb diners and we have a surprising number of choices on the Boma breakfast buffet.The made-to-order eggs or omelets are a treat. Love the grilled tomatoes and asparagus. The carved meats are juicy and delicious. We've tried the Kenyan press pot coffee too. Really good.

I really loved it. So did my son. We are both adventurous eaters. My husband was not a fan. He is a basic breakfast kind of person. Eggs over easy bacon and toast. Can anyone say "BORING". :rotfl2: We also paid for it out of pocket and it was almost $100. That was 5 years ago. I don't think I can get him to go back. I would. In a heartbeat.

My family and I book Boma breakfast at least once a trip regardless of what resort we're staying at!! The African choices are to die for! And the normal breakfast fare is better there than at the other resorts in my opinion. As for zebra domes, they're pretty good!!!!!!!!!

What happens if you go to a late breakfast here (say 11:30am?) Do they stop refreshing the dishes when they run out or start packing up at some point? I see you can get a reservation that late and I was wondering if you would be at any disadvantage. I was thinking of making this into a brunch option for us on our "relax at the resort" day.

I also have a Boma breakfast ADR for my first stay at AKL in September. Glad to see all the great words! Doing it on my off-day and not until 9 to take full advantage.
Same here non park day so sleep in and head down no rush!!! Can wait 2 more days till AKL!!!

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful tips and comments.
I believe I made a good choice and can't wait to be there in a few days.
Everyone enjoy the holiday and thanks again for all your responses!!!
party:

Mmmmmm Jungle juice! SO good. I LOVE Boma. My last 2 trips I haven't gone but I am for my next. I personally didn't like the zebra domes. The flavors were good but I didn't like the texture so much.

Boma is the bees knees.

My favorites are the grilled tomatoes and asparagus, with a slice of ham with Boma mustard or sambal, and then the goat cheese eggs if they are serving them. However, everything is amazing.

And, yes, Mara for Zebra Domes. YUM!

1 month till it's my turn :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter