Those with food allergies...

Has it still been easy for you to find delicious food to eat at the Disney parks?

My diet has changed recently and I’m a little bummed that I may miss out on some good food.

I was just there this weekend and have a gluten allergy. They were as great as they have always been. Specifically, we ate at the Grand Floridian Cafe, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and the Food & Wine festival at Epcot. They still had good options and were as accommodating as usual!

Has it still been easy for you to find delicious food to eat at the Disney parks?

My diet has changed recently and I’m a little bummed that I may miss out on some good food.
My DD also has soy and gluten allergy/intolerance, I can't think of a single time that she has suffered at WDW because of them.

I have a family member allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, legumes, shellfish, coconut and mango. So we rarely get to eat out anywhere. Disney is the only vacation where the eateries have knowledge and information on whether we can safely eat there. It still sucks to not be able to enjoy desserts in general outside of Dole Whip (certain flavors), the churro without sauce and Enjoy Life products. Even the bagged candy is off limits so that’s not many things we can enjoy in the realm of sweets.

Even though I miss a lot of the things I used to be able to eat at WDW (and everywhere else!), I am just so grateful for the fact that I can order confidently anywhere when I'm there, that even if what's available wouldn't be my first choice I know it will be safe for me. That's a very rare luxury, so enjoy it at WDW, and have a great trip.

My sister has a shellfish and fish allergy. Disney world is excellent with allergies. We tend to vacation at Disney more then other places because of the confidence and security when it comes to dinning with an allergy.

They are WONDERFUL when it comes to food allergies!! We have never had an issue with my DS’s severe peanut/tree nut/egg allergies! Always more than accommodating and I feel they always go above and beyond any other location when it comes to food allergies! Just make sure you note your allergies on your reservation and give a polite reminder when checking in with the restaurant host. Good luck and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter