Those Partially Vaccinated for Covid...

I lost my sense of smell for a while too. I have gained probably half of that back. I lost quite a bit of taste, but as far as I can tell, I pretty much have all that back.

That is not true.

The vaccine became available to everyone based upon age - the people in those "elite" postal codes did not jump any queue. The ones that were vaccinated were eligible based upon their age bracket. The problem was, some people in other poorer neighbourhoods, also eligible, were not getting the vaccine. Reasons might be harder to take time off work, language barriers, vaccine hesitancy, whatever.

So now there is a push on education and prioritizing those neighbourhoods in getting the vaccines out. They are even going door to door with the shots in some neighbourhoods/buildings.

The people who have been vaccinated didn't do anything "wrong".

Christine Elliott's response is here, to a reporter's questioning today during a press conference.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5985199

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter