This week's show Password Protected?

PecosBill

Missing Bob
The good news is that Itunes had the podcast, the bad news is that when it tries to download it, I get a userid/password popup asking me to authenticate with www.wdwinfo.com. I also tried to download the mp3 directly from wdwinfo and got the same challenge. Anyone else have the same problem?

The Itunes error is "Authorization is needed to access http://www.wdwinfo.com/podcats/roundtable79-020508.mp3"

Just for fun, I tried to authenicate with my DIS username, and that didn't work. :confused3

Same problem here. It has never happened before either. Frustrating to know the show is right there and I can't get it. My disboard username and password doesn't work for this popup login box either.

Me too!!

It just says that authorisation is required!
Hope it gets fixed soon. I need my dose of the DIS.

I have a guess as to the problem:
Oops!

The server has encountered an unexpected problem. We've taken steps to notify our support team of what happened.
You could click your browser's Back button, and retry the action that landed you here.
If that doesn't work, wait a couple of minutes and try again.
If it still doesn't work, you can give us a call at (877) 968-3996.

so who wants to call?

hm, it might be working where you are, but over here I am still getting the !.

perhaps if I use my Wonder Twin powers?

I am still getting an error message, but it is a different one...I think they must be working on it right now....

I was able to download it with no problems. I ALWAYS have problems with the podcast.

I was able to download it with no problems. I ALWAYS have problems with the podcast.
Okay, so they did something to the podcast that would allow all those people who had trouble before to download, and whatever was done now shuts out those people who could always download before?

The IT Department (ok...thats Pete and Corey) have been notified that there is an issue.

Pass it on.

Kevin... Would these problems effect Dreams Unlimited also? (not sure if they use the same servers). First I emailed my agent last evening about quoting different dates and I have not heard back ( all other replies to me seemed to be prompt) and then I tried to log into my original quote to see if it happened to be updated but it says that my offer expired on 2/11/07 and is unavailable when it should expire on 2/11/08? Just wondering?:confused3

Kevin... Would these problems effect Dreams Unlimited also? (not sure if they use the same servers). First I emailed my agent last evening about quoting different dates and I have not heard back ( all other replies to me seemed to be prompt) and then I tried to log into my original quote to see if it happened to be updated but it says that my offer expired on 2/11/07 and is unavailable when it should expire on 2/11/08? Just wondering?:confused3

This should have no effect on the Dreams Unlimited Travel webiste.

You can write to the following email address:

Reservations@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

And we will be glad to help you with anything you need.

Kevin

Thanks, I was just wondering if there might be a problem. There is no rush here though as the trip is for September. I will give it until tonight and then email that address if I do not hear anything.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter