THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

54 years of marriage
We have been DVC members since 1993 and are offering points for rent @ $14 per point with hopes of making your Disney experience a memorable one. We have rented points several times before and have references, if requested, from past satisfied customers. Additionally, I can give you some pointers to help make your vacation more enjoyable. We can make reservations at OKW up to 11 months out (Dec) and other resorts 7 months out (Aug). If you are interested, please contact me at pkicinski@yahoo.com for faster service with the resort name (possible alternative), type of accommodation wanted, check-in and check-out dates. If you choose to have me book your reservation, I will need names, ages of children, address, phone number, and email, also primary contact person. Payment is made through Paypal and due when reservation confirmation is received.

We are Australian's looking to do our first DW trip at the end of the year. I don't know much about renting points it all seems a little confusing. I have been told though on another forum that the dates we are looking at (6th-13th October) are a holiday in the US so a lot of the DVC are already booked out. I would love to know how you find out what the availability is for a DVC room, how much a certain amount of points gets you in terms of Studios, 1 Bedrooms ect and how much people rent there point for? We would be looking for a family of 6 (2adults 4children ages 2-8), I believe that my youngest being just 2 isn't counted in the room occupancy though.

Dear Kerry: If you chose to book from me, I would try to make it as little confusing as possible, but here goes: As members owning a membership at Disney, we have access to booking online which shows us what's available and for how many points. Certain size condos sleep certain amounts of people. As I mentioned in my post, you, and then I, must tell Disney names, ages, your address, email, phone number when booking. If I booked for you, I would first make the reservation, then upon receiving confirmation of that reservation, I would forward it to you, and you, then would pay me $14 per point used to book through Paypal friend, which also is a protection for you through Paypal. Points for each day are pre-assigned by Disney.
I checked the dates you were looking at, and you're right, availability is limited, but at Old Key West (which has the largest condos on grounds), I found both one and two bedroom condos. The kitchens at this resort is very convenient and well stocked. The one bedroom sleeps 5 (but 6 with a 2 year old). It has a king bed in bedroom with a sleeper sofa and sleeper chair in livingroom area. It is 174 pts.
The two bedroom sleeps 9 (and I think would be more comfortable for your family) It has a king in one bedroom, 2 queens in second bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the livingroom. It is 232 points.
I hope this helps answer some of your questions, and if you have others, don't hesitate to email. If you do intend to book, I would do so very, very soon as the Halloween celebration at Disney is very popular and condos will not last much longer.
I also ask, if you have any further questions, you email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Looking for May 1 for 4 nights---2 Adults (studio if you have one).

Looking for May 1 for 4 nights---2 Adults (studio if you have one).
The only places available for all for all for nights are Saratoga Standard (56 pts) or Preferred (64 pts) or Old Key West ( 56 pts). If you decide you would like me to book, email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com with the above needed info. Or, if you have any further questions, email me direct. Thanks

Anything in February? Open to 4 or 7 days, studio or 1 br
The only availability is Saratoga Feb. 11 for 5 nights 1 bedroom (145 pts) and Feb. 25 for up to 7 nights @ 31 pts per night 1 bedroom with the last two nights at 36 pts. Also a preferred 1 bedroom Feb 4 for up to 6 nights @ 32 pts per night with the last night being @ 38 pts. Also the preferred 1 bedroom Feb 25th for up to 7 nights @ 36 pts per night with the last 2 nights @ 41 points per night. Other than that, it's one or two nights very scattered. If you're interested, please email me pkicinski@yahoo.com. Or if you have any questions, please email. Thanks

Do you rent points (transfer them to a fellow DVC account). I can make my own reservation. I just need 40 more points.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter