This may be a really silly question but...

bubblygrl

Earning My Ears
I have to ask :flower3: Would you wait to buy Disney tickets through the Disney App the morning you go to Disney? is there a hold up or is it automatic? thanks! were going next Thursday for my daughters 21st and were soooo excited! :yay::yay:

I don't know if there is a delay, but personally, I would not wait because things can always go wrong. What happens if you phone dies or has some issues? Or the app system crashes (it's happened)? Or you can't get a cell signal wherever you are? I'd buy them in advance so that way if something does go wrong, you have time to deal with it before you go to DLR.

No, I would not wait. I'd at least buy them the day before to make sure they are received on time - we have always gotten the email like within minutes but that one time you leave it to the last minute could be the time there is a significant delay.

There's no delay of you buy in-app. Nothing to receive by email or anything. You buy your tickets and they are there in the app. I bought our last tickets with MaxPass this way and it was very easy!

I wouldn't wait until morning of, though. Do it the day before or a few days before. That way there is time in case a weird problem comes up (app won't load, your bank declines the charges suspecting fraud, etc).

Note: You will get an email confirmation in addition to seeing the ticket in the app, which you could use if the app didn't work at the turnstiles.

I did it through the app the last two times and had zero issues. Both times I did it the night before though, as soon as I knew nothing would be interrupting our trip.

Tip if you purchase in app to alleviate some of the technical concerns...take a screenshot of the barcode that way should you have connectivity problems...which we do not hear a lot of...you can just pull up the barcode pic to scan that.

I have to ask :flower3: Would you wait to buy Disney tickets through the Disney App the morning you go to Disney? is there a hold up or is it automatic? thanks! were going next Thursday for my daughters 21st and were soooo excited! :yay::yay:
I don't like waiting until the last minute. Too much risk if there's a glitch.
Plus if you are going for more than three days, you need to buy in advance to get the Magic Morning.

Enjoy your time in the park for your daughter's birthday.

Oh.. and 2017 birthday_balloon-2258.gif

Don't forget to get a free birthday button for your daughter! You can find them at City Hall and most shops (ask at the register counters). She'll get good wishes from people all day!

Thank you everyone for your responses and Happy Birthday's :flower3:, really appreciate it! we will probably buy them the night before, without all the ugly details we thought we'd have our tax money by now or I would have bought them well in advance! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter