• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is really really getting old!

UncleKyle

Currently booking another trip Home
First strep throat, ear ache, and dizzyness. Go to doctor, get a shot, start to feel a little better. BUT.......Next two nights can't sleep because I can't breathe from chest congestion. Get antibiotic from doctor, now that's getting a little better. Tonight? Oh I can't stop coughing! I swear I've never been this sick in my life! What is going on? I hope this is all I get this winter. (wishful thinking) Sorry about the vent, I know I sound like a broken record. Just tired of not getting any sleep at night (when I should) But during the day I'm able to take a few naps.

You're still sick:( ! Hope you feel better soon Kyle

At least it sounds like your cold is taking the normal course of progression, so you should feel fine in a few days.

Hope you feel better soon Kyle! I also am surprised to know they didn't give you a good strong cough syrup that would really knock you out (that's what all my past roommates got when sick like that). Just try to rest and hopefully in a few days you'll be back to your old self.

Aw, Kyle, I'm sorry you're still sick.

Yikes that really stinks Kyle....but at least you can take naps during the day. Hope you feel better soon.

I hope that you're feeling better very soon!

Sounds like you actually had 2 different sicknesses at once! A cold and strep! And complications from the cold developed!:(
Hope the meds kick in and you have a great weekend! Pixie dust being sent!

I hear december99 wants to do a flu exchange...;)
Maybe you could offer that to her in exchange.....

Hope you start feeling better buddy..:)

Oh yuck!!! I know the feeling here in PA!!! I had that "coughing" last night as I was trying to go to sleep. I don't think DH enjoyed it too much!

Hope you feel better soon!
Karen

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. Hope you are feeling better soon.

My ds used to get a strept throat and upper respiratory infection in October after his college classes started. I think he just stressed himself in September when classes began and weakened his immune system.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm feeling a little better this morning, just can't stop coughing. Glad you got the picture Jason :)

Think he might make it now.....I was heading that way this weekend if he wasn't better. It's hard on mothers when their sick child is a little too far away. Jason, I think he explains things well; his writing is good, I think. (But sometimes, not the spelling!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter