This is a CULT, leave now!

Glad you had a good time! But of course, I knew you would!! ::yes:: Can't wait to see the pictures!

I signed on tonight to start my report, but photobucket - where my pics are - is down because someone hacked into their system, and they wont be up for 2 more days. So hopefully, I'll start my report on Monday . . .

Here's the note from photobucket:

IMPORTANT! Photobucket.com problem read here:
Last night Photobucket.com DNS at register.com was hacked by malicious people that are trying to compromise our business!
We are in no way affiliated with such bad deeds and cooperate with photobucket in capturing these individuals.
They have pointed the domain photobucket.com to an account hosted on our systems!
We have blocked that and photobucked techs have restored the domain pointing to its original location!
ALL account information and pictures on photobucket.com are OK, please have patience!
Unfortunately the complete DNS replication usually takes 24-48 hours and during this time caches DNS records might still point to us!
The normal operation of Photobucket is restored and as soon as the replication is complete there should be no further such issues!
We would like to emphasize that we are in now way responsible for what happens with photobucket and all users bumping across our systems!
We are a legitimate web hosting company operating since 2003 and in no way tolerate such hacking attempts!

Hey Ya'll!! I understand, my DW says the same thing to me. She can't understand why a "grown man" likes Disney so much. I keep telling her that I'm a "big kid" when it comes to Disney. Let's keep working on them!! BTW, I'm in LA (Lower Alabama) near Mobile.

I used to live in Daphne and I lived in huntsville (North AL) for 7 years! I go over to mobile all the time to shop and such cause we're still Katrina stricken with nothing to do over here! :rotfl:

That's why Disney is such a nice diversion! I get to think about non-hurricane stuff!

I used to live in Daphne and I lived in huntsville (North AL) for 7 years! I go over to mobile all the time to shop and such cause we're still Katrina stricken with nothing to do over here! :rotfl:

That's why Disney is such a nice diversion! I get to think about non-hurricane stuff!

You all who have endured some much due to Katrina remain in our thoughts and prayers. I'd be curious to know if there are unmet needs still in that area. PM me if you know of anything.

Hi friends! Just have to share my excitement!:banana: I just booked a trip this past Friday for 7/10-15 & will be meeting my brother & his family @ OKW!! To add to the joy, I got an AP rate & the airfare with SW for $64 each way!:banana: Even better, yesterday, I got ADRs for our party of 7 at Tutto Italia, Breakfast with Princesses at Akershus (3 nieces-gotta have princesses), Liberty Tree Tavern & Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic!! I thought that was great for such short notice!!::yes::

I picked up the final items on my packing list for July - lime green Mickey heads. :cool1:
DBF looked at me kinda funny when I said I wanted to go to Home Depot, but he just doesn't get it. :rotfl:

Hi friends! Just have to share my excitement!:banana: I just booked a trip this past Friday for 7/10-15 & will be meeting my brother & his family @ OKW!! To add to the joy, I got an AP rate & the airfare with SW for $64 each way!:banana: Even better, yesterday, I got ADRs for our party of 7 at Tutto Italia, Breakfast with Princesses at Akershus (3 nieces-gotta have princesses), Liberty Tree Tavern & Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic!! I thought that was great for such short notice!!::yes::
Congrats!!!! I know ou have to be SUPER excited now! :hyper:

I picked up the final items on my packing list for July - lime green Mickey heads. :cool1:
DBF looked at me kinda funny when I said I wanted to go to Home Depot, but he just doesn't get it. :rotfl:
Well, the looks will only get worse - especially if you start buying glow in the dark stuff for your trips like I do . . . :rolleyes1

I've finally started my report! The link is in my siggie!

Congrats!!!! I know ou have to be SUPER excited now! :hyper:

Me? Excited????:hyper: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: No, not really!!:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: You bet!!:goodvibes

You started your TR!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to get over there & join in! Gotta go to work now though.:(

Well, the looks will only get worse - especially if you start buying glow in the dark stuff for your trips like I do . . . :rolleyes1

Do glow sticks from the dollar store count? :rotfl:
Can't wait to read your trip report!

Do glow sticks from the dollar store count? :rotfl:
Can't wait to read your trip report!

Of course glow sticks count! In addition to my glow necklaces and bracelets, I tie on a glow stick to my back pack at night!

Hope you enjoy my report! :wave2:

YEP! That's where I get mine too - The Dollar Tree!!!

I am looking for (cheap) glow sticks/bracelet for my kids for our upcoming trip.

I bought a bunch of the glow bracelets at our local Dollar Tree. They come 10 to a package and they are in a round cardboard tube which is great for storing. I bought the extras so my son could give them out to other kids waiting on the evening parades/fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter