This happen to anybody else?

So I booked my vacation today with my 40% off pin. According to the representative on the phone there's a seasonal price for the regular dining plan (46.99 a day) that they can't apply to vacation packages with the pin. I understood that, but what happened next I didn't understand.

I told her to see how much deluxe dining would be since with the regular dining plan it'd be 67 dollars a day per person and she said that it's 73 dollars a day for the deluxe dining plan.

My package total was 4783 with regular dining...and 4526 with deluxe dining. :woohoo:

Anybody else find that their package was CHEAPER getting deluxe dining? We're super excited though; we love going out to restaurants so this is a delicious treat for our honeymoon! The CM said it was Tinkerbell using her pixie dust to help Mickey wish us a happy honeymoon :laughing:
Are you staying at a deluxe hotel?

:Not sure if you are asking me for details...but here goes (to the best of my memory)...

Staying at Poly 4/18 to 4/22 (originally had till 4/21)...the original price was $1835 for the 4 days/3 nights, Dlx Dp and Park Hoppers for 4 days.

Adding the one day I had calculated (online & without the dlxdp..I thought) an approx. additional $300. I was shocked when the final price for 5 days, dlx dp and PH for four days (additional day is minimal cost)...came to 2172.00.

I should go back an re-calculate the pricing to see if I was actually calculating it correctly online.

I do want to mention that when I made my ressie I had stated that I wanted the discount offer (listed online at WDW) for the room discount but wanted to book it as a package. THe CM (Very nice) looked up the code to add it to the package. I can only wonder if it was a bigger discount for the 5 days instead of 4 days?

It just seemed lower than I had expected...:laughing:

The discounts are greater for 5 or more nights. For a deluxe, I think it's 35% for 1-4 nights and 40% for 5 or more nights. That could be the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter