Third Week in November?

AC7179

Registered
We have the opportunity to go on a trip the third week of November (the week before Thanksgiving week). How are crowds and weather generally during this time?

Weather is usually pretty mild, but could have rogue hotter days. Just watch the forecast before you go but generally speaking, it's a nice time to be in Central FL. Crowds are usually high as they continually increase as you get closer to Thanksgiving but nothing unmanageable. I think Jersey week will be over so that's a plus but given Veteran's Day falls on a Friday, I suspect that weekend and early into the third week could be a bit busier than normal but nobody really knows.

I went around that time last year for the weekend. MK was actually not that bad but Epcot was a nightmare. I would 100% avoid Epcot on friday night and the weekend due to locals coming to the park for the last days of Food and Wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter