Third party tickets and possible date changes

Shelbizzles

Mermaid
Hello.
I’ve never bought tickets through a 3rd party. I’ve only ever purchased through Disney but I now have access to tickets at work ( please let me know if this is not an allowed topic) and it looks to be a decent savings. We’re planning on going a week in October. It’s pretty much all set but on the slight chance that we would have to change our plans, Are we able to change dates after we purchase from them? I know with Disney I could call them and change plans but what about with the 3rd party tickets?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

I had bought tickets through a third party reseller for both WDW and UO for a January trip. Two of the party could not make it. For Disney World it was no issue using the app to change the usage date to September for the two no shows. If I remember correctly it just had to be done before the date of first use and if there were a price difference, to pay the difference. Universal was another story, it required requesting a refund less the third party fee (thus not worth using them for date specific tickets for the minor savings).

I had bought tickets through a third party reseller for both WDW and UO for a January trip. Two of the party could not make it. For Disney World it was no issue using the app to change the usage date to September for the two no shows. If I remember correctly it just had to be done before the date of first use and if there were a price difference, to pay the difference. Universal was another story, it required requesting a refund less the third party fee (thus not worth using them for date specific tickets for the minor savings).

Great! Thank you for the response :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter