Thinking of changing my Honeymoon cruise again...

A Suite is too far above what we are looking to spend so we'd probably just get a basic balcony, but that's what we currently have on Disney now. That is a good point that it is the same age as the Magic

That’s good you defintely want to join the verendah club on your honeymoon.

That doesn't sound good. However, it's not limited to only non-Disney ships. We had a horrible room on the Fantasy - AC was not working (they did fix it after a couple of nights), a horrible sewer smell coming from the bathroom (they were NOT able to fix that after several attempts), and vibration so bad we had trouble sleeping (no way to fix that). We just learned where NOT to book a room on that ship but the Fantasy is still my favorite Disney ship. I always take reviews - good and bad - with a grain of salt. Since it's your honeymoon though, you might want to stick with what you know - Disney. Save the other itinerary for another time?
It would be awful if that did happen to our room, I'm trying to figure out of it was an isolated case of it there are multiple rooms with issues on the ship. The thing is we probably won't be able to do another two week long cruise with our jobs. They are ok with us taking off that long since it's a honeymoon, but its very unlikely we can take such a long trip in the near future. So this would probably be our only shot at this itinerary until we retire.

It would be awful if that did happen to our room, I'm trying to figure out of it was an isolated case of it there are multiple rooms with issues on the ship. The thing is we probably won't be able to do another two week long cruise with our jobs. They are ok with us taking off that long since it's a honeymoon, but its very unlikely we can take such a long trip in the near future. So this would probably be our only shot at this itinerary until we retire.

Since this may be your only chance taking 2 weeks off AND since it's the itinerary you really want, I'd go for it. The itinerary is very important to us (and another factor in us being pushed away from DCL). I can't imagine anything being so awful that it would ruin your entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter