Thinking of a Disney escapes wedding at the pavilion in FL...looking for anyone's tip

adeacon0

Earning My Ears
So we are thinking of maybe a summer escape wedding in FL at the pavilion. I would like to know if anyone has any photos so I can see your colors the cake the flowers..how they look.

Do they give you choices? I know this package is a bit limited but it seems to be good budget wise. I also was told all communication is done by phone and email. Do you need to be down there a day or so early to meet with the coordinator?

Did anyone have surprises? Ones that end up costing that no one told you about? Any help appreciated.., just got engaged on Christmas Day this year :santa:

Welcome! DH and I did an Escape wedding at the Wedding Pavilion and a dessert party at Morocco in Epcot. There is a link to my PJ in my signature with some pictures. I have been lazy and never finished it. I hope to...someday :)You might want to check out other planning journals as well.

If you haven't done so yet, download the Passporters Guide to Disney weddings and honeymoons. It is far more informative than anything Disney will help you with.

Visit the board often. The brides here are fantastic!

Happy planning!

We had an Escape wedding in the WP during June at Disney! I have photos of our wedding including the cake and flowers in my PJ/TR linked below.

There are choices for Escape brides and if you want to go outside of those choices, it may end up costing you a little bit more. But I was able to change my bouquet from the pre-selected choices to all gerber daisies for no extra charge - just depends on what you want to change!

All of our communication with our planner was by phone and email. We didn't go down for any sort of planning session since it's an Escape wedding - but it wasn't necessary either! :goodvibes

I got married on Flag Day June 14th at the Boardwalk Hotel's Gazebo...it was excellent! They took care of everything and it was exceptional...We had our reception at the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary and aside for the waitress pouring my complementary champagne down my back it was good! I will post some pics when I get a chance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter