Things you can't stand that others seem to find cute?

That way that groups of women (usually young 20s) like to pose for photos where they are all sort of hunched down with bent knees and their hands on their knees, and turned to the side. I don't know how that started but it just looks SO not cute.

anything Magnolia Home-related
signs in your house that give instructions on what to do in each room
decorating in the color gray
TikTok dances
saying "I'm dead" instead of something like "that's funny"
calling oneself a parent when you are not a parent to any humans. Having a pet is not the same thing as parenting an actual person.
"Granddog" makes me want to absolutely murder someone.

That way that groups of women (usually young 20s) like to pose for photos where they are all sort of hunched down with bent knees and their hands on their knees, and turned to the side. I don't know how that started but it just looks SO not cute.
The sorority squat! Useful in large group pictures so you can see the girls in the back.

I hate "boys will be boys" as an excuse for not teaching your sons to be decent human beings.

The sorority squat! Useful in large group pictures so you can see the girls in the back.

I hate "boys will be boys" as an excuse for not teaching your sons to be decent human beings.
I literally see it when there is only one row of women. Often.

I almost forgot!

The Pioneer Woman-themed utensils and merchandise.

Every year my MIL gets me some of this for Christmas. Every. Year. My kitchen is overflowing with junk.

She also inexplicably buys us bedding. Every year someone in the house is getting a comforter and sheets. Who needs that many sets of bedding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter