Things to do in Nashville?????

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
Family trip to Nashville soon to watch the Chicago Blackhawks. Any fun things to do with the kids (ages 12 and 8) on Friday night or Saturday morning\day?? A dinner show??? I know there is a science museum not too far away.

We will be staying near the Grand Old Opry.

Any input is apprecited.

Glenn

There's great food and fun to be had at the Loveless Cafe if you want some actual "Southern" cooking.

Take a little time to wander around the Opryland Hotel. It's free just to go in and see the atriums and gardens, and since they recently renovated a lot of things after the flood, it can only be more beautiful that before (and it was gorgeous before!) They will decorate for Christmas around mid-November (if not before), and that is amazing. We have a family tradition to go over and spend the night there on Dec. 23, to kick off our Christmas holiday.

My family always enjoys a stroll down Broadway during the afternoon since most of the "honky-tonks" have live music all afternoon as well. My 9 year old just likes walking around and hearing the different bands. You don't have to go in, but most of the places are totally family friendly in the afternoon, from my experiences.

Have fun! Nashville is probably my favorite city, at least in the South.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter