• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Things to do for a 20 year old

texaskristi

Earning My Ears
The last time we cruised, our son and daughter were 11 and 8. This time they will be 20 and about to be 17. I'm wondering what there is for the 20 year old (our son) to do.

The last time we cruised, our son and daughter were 11 and 8. This time they will be 20 and about to be 17. I'm wondering what there is for the 20 year old (our son) to do.
There is the 1820 Society. Unlike the other clubs onboard, it's more participant driven. They typically meet the first night of a cruise with a CM who will facilitate any activities the group wants to set up.

If no one shows up at that first, organizational meeting (or only 2 or 3 do) the club may not get off the ground.

Our son enjoyed his cruise at 19 with the group, but they had a fairly large group (15-18 people) and they planned a lot of stuff.

All that said, a 20 year old can participate in any of the adult activities onboard (except alcoholic drinks), so there's that.

There is the 1820 Society. Unlike the other clubs onboard, it's more participant driven. They typically meet the first night of a cruise with a CM who will facilitate any activities the group wants to set up.

If no one shows up at that first, organizational meeting (or only 2 or 3 do) the club may not get off the ground.

Our son enjoyed his cruise at 19 with the group, but they had a fairly large group (15-18 people) and they planned a lot of stuff.

All that said, a 20 year old can participate in any of the adult activities onboard (except alcoholic drinks), so there's that.

He's pretty introverted - so he isn't an initiator. I just don't want him bored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter