• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Things that might go away after

:rotfl2:That should be the anthem for the times we live in now.

There was this sign too. But, it looks rather "stalker-y" instead. :scared:

Social-Distance-Street-Signs-Dylan-Coonrad-Cannon-Design-Coronavirus-COVID-19-NYC-11.jpg

Dr. Fauci was interviewed a couple days ago. Even HE agrees, yes, let's do away with hand shakes for quite a while. :woohoo:

I just think "elbow-bumps" are lame/stupid, so the I-Dream-Of-Jeannie was the best (and most original) greeting I could think of without having to physically make contact. :cutie:

My DH is very catholic. And I’ve been saying for a long time they should away with everyone drinking from the same wine cup. It’s such a disgusting habit. I mean face it would you want to eat at a restaurant that didn’t wash the glasses between users no. They board of health would shut them down. Also his a very older population church and some insist on getting the host in the mouth. Another big germ invested riritual. Another thing they need do away with is after mass what wine isn’t used one of the people that serve it has to drink it. Yea right think of all the germs. But when this is all over there will be some at the church that think there holier then the pope that will insist not not changing anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter