Things no longer seen on DCL

its NICE. but not the "throwback" to luxury cruising as originally envisioned. I prefer the former.

It's unchanged on the Wonder (for now, major drydock next year), but it's gone on the Magic. Even the stores have been redesigned and renamed to line up with the Dream class ships.

I saw that the Wonder will be sailing in March for some 3 or 4 night cruises. Is Dry Dock before that? Or will the old interior still be there for those sailings. I wasn't going to book, but if it is unchanged, I may have to book just so I can see it one last time.

I saw that the Wonder will be sailing in March for some 3 or 4 night cruises. Is Dry Dock before that? Or will the old interior still be there for those sailings. I wasn't going to book, but if it is unchanged, I may have to book just so I can see it one last time.

The Wonder won't go to dry dock until the autumn. She will get all the changes the Magic got including the duck tail. The duck tail makes it too big for the current Panama Canal, so it has to wait for the new canal to be open.

The Wonder won't go to dry dock until the autumn. She will get all the changes the Magic got including the duck tail. The duck tail makes it too big for the current Panama Canal, so it has to wait for the new canal to be open.

I meant to say March 2017. That is when the Wonder will be doing some short cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. So it sounds like it will be changed by then. Oh well. I guess we will miss getting to see it one last time before the change.

Hello All,

Saw a similar thread for theme parks. Share any pics, adventures that are no longer seen on DCL

The cruise video wrap-up. When the Black Eyed Peas hit I Gotta Feeling was big, the last show opener was the video of all the different crew members and of course Capt Thord in his Capt Chair turns and mouths woohoo - great fun.
:rockband:

Shmoo

You are better then the best :love1:

I am smiling ear to ear, remembering the mousekeeping staff standing in the hall waving at us, our dining crew were in it and several other cruise staff we saw throughout our cruise(s), everyone of them had big smiles, genuine smiles. Several crew would be in the back of the theater and watching them enjoy the music video and bubbling over when their guests would see them in the clip and clap and cheer.

Shmoo, your the BEST :worship:, you really made my day pixiedust:

Last edited:
30c206d.jpg

again if you want the pretzels back make a note of it on the comment card or email dcl and let them know. if enough people do it they will change look at what happened with room service menu. and awhile back they tried to change the chicken fingers to nuggets like at the parks and there was such an uproar, DCl changed it. Dcl unlike the parks does listen to its cruisers because most are repeat cruisers.

again if you want the pretzels back make a note of it on the comment card or email dcl and let them know. if enough people do it they will change look at what happened with room service menu. and awhile back they tried to change the chicken fingers to nuggets like at the parks and there was such an uproar, DCl changed it. Dcl unlike the parks does listen to its cruisers because most are repeat cruisers.

Anyone know the email address to send the complaint to?

Last edited:
So many changes over the years. We started cruising in 2003 when our daughter had just turned 1. We have number 25 coming up in March. I call it our "25 and done" cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter